One thing that I love about the holiday season is the endless supply of gifting options that are available in stores and online. Covid-19 is forcing all of us to rethink our holiday gift-giving. Concert tickets? Can’t go. New sweater or clothes? No one will see it. But there’s plenty that loved ones and we could use to get through the long days of work from home and general pandemic loneliness.
Here are some of my recommendations that have been 2020-tested by me and my family. I have curated a list of some of my favorite things. And additionally added some of my son’s favorite items from toys to games.
Gifts for the Women in your life or for yourself
- Rechargeable Self Defense Alarm Key chain with Emergency Mini LED Flashlight – Security Personal Protection Devices for Women Girls Kids and Elderly. ( Available in 3 colors $15.99 on Amazon) Great Stocking Stuffer
- Portable Otterbox Charging kit. Its convenient and slim design slips into pockets, and you can trust the 3-in-1 cable to power any device. Available in many colors here Great Stocking Stuffer
- CIYOYO 3 in 1 wireless charging station can charge your Phone/iWatch/AirPods simultaneously. Makes a very useful gift. I am getting one for my husband for his night stand. (Available on Amazon)
- For the home decor lover – Decorative White Books, Set of 3 – This is Us Stacked Books – Rustic Farmhouse Accent Decor for a Living Room Coffee Table, Entryway Shelf, End Table, Mantel & Bedroom Night Stand. Available in 3 designs on Amazon.
- Mid Century Indoor, Bamboo, Wooden, Adjustable (8-12 Inch), Tall Modern Plant Holder. Love the planter holders. Pots not included Available on Amazon
- One of my most used item in our house Bearaby weighted cotton napper A buttery soft, breathable, knitted weighted blanket made from long-staple GOTS-certified organic cotton. Available in many colors here.
- Recharging my skin care routine with this face pack. A five-minute facial in a jar that targets dull, rough, and uneven skin for a smoother, brighter complexion by Fresh. Available at Sephora. Great Stocking Stuffer
- Print Fresh Bagheera Long Sleep set is one of my recent picks for myself and my mom. These long pajama sets are sewn from a lightweight, breathable cotton poplin that becomes softer with each wash. They are perfect for lounging around on a relaxing Sunday morning or curling up for a cozy evening with a good book.
- Depuff , brighten, hydrate and treat your and your loved one eyes with these award winning Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Masks as gifts. Great Stocking Stuffer
- I recently got this unique inspirational quote and time marker water bottle for measuring my daily intake of water, reminding me to stay hydrated and drink enough water throughout the day. Available in many colors on Amazon
- Love these jumbo Coconut Bowls And Wooden Spoon Sets: 2 Vegan Organic Salad Smoothie or Buddha Bowl Kitchen Utensils. Makes a great gift for anyone. Available on Amazon.
- Worth investing into this jump rope for a quick and effective workout at home. Adjustable for Men, Women and Children. Available on Amazon. Great Stocking Stuffer
Gift Guide for Kids (Age 3-10)
By now, you’ve already been overwhelmed with Top Toy Lists for 2020 hitting your Instagram stories every single day. However, this list is a little different most of these toys are a big win in our home. This year, I decided to put together an Amazon gift guide for kids so that you can find all the best toys in one place. From games to STEM toys, I’ve gathered them all to zoo membership. Be sure to bookmark this post so you can refer to it whenever you need to buy a gift! Whether you need to shop for the kid who has everything, or something special for your own kids, you’ll find everything you need in this massive list! Here is the Ultimate Amazon gift guide for kids, I hope it will make your holiday shopping so much easier.
1.Archaeology Science STEM Crafts Gifts for Boys & Girls. Dig up 12 dino eggs & discover 12 unique dinosaur models: Feel like a real paleontologist excavating up unique toy dinosaurs from the dino eggs. This toy keeps my son busy and has helped him learn about Dinosaurs. Available at Amazon.
2. Sequence for kids- If you see my IG Stories you know we play this game daily ! Play a card from your hand, and place your chip on the corresponding character on the board – the first with four chips in a row wins! Available at Amazon.
3.Super hero capes for the kids to keep them busy for days and change multiple daily while locked indoors. Available at Amazon
6. This was a great gift from our family friend to Vir. This Shifu interactive AR globe is our kid’s magical gateway to travel the world and I love how it sparks curiosity. Available here
7. On my Christmas gift list for our son is this Ultimate Microscope for kids. Beginner Microscope STEM Kit with Metal Body Microscope, Plastic Slides, LED Light and Carrying Box. Available at Amazon.
8.Recently ordered this for my son. Think Fun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up – One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents. Available on Amazon.
9 Zoo Memberships make a great gift for the year. We have been of Houston Zoo for last 2 years and have really taken advantage of it every season.
10.My son always carries his Geo Safari Jr Binoculars, for outdoor play and at parks and on our travels. Available at Amazon. Great Stocking Stuffer
12. Vir recently go these Way To Play roads . Love the quality and design. Straights, curves, parking spaces, and more. Love that these are made of high grade, child safe rubber, and you can take anywhere and anytime the beach, deep pile carpet or that bumpy garden path, turn any place into a highway. Available here
I hope you find something for yourself or your loved ones. These are some practical gifts that range from $10 to $250. Happy Holidays!!